Original Christmas gifts with your own photos
Ho ho ho.. For some people at the end of November the contemplative time begins and others start the run for the right Christmas presents on Black Friday, than in the end everyone wants to find a Christmas surprise under the Christmas tree on December 24 mum & dad, brothers and sisters, grandma & granddad, partner, friends and so on.
Our heart beats for photo gifts that make everyone happy on Christmas Eve - regardless of age or gender. This makes the search easier and guarantees joyful hearts.
What makes our photo gifts so extraordinary, especially for Christmas?
Our Photo Puzzle - All Christmas elves favourite
Santa Claus is coming
Well-behaved children are already looking forward to see Saint Nicholas, nowadays known as Santa Claus. He takes the children on his lap and listens to their Christmas wishes. Depending on their good behavior, they will find a small or a large gift under the Christmas tree.
Some of them get a little present from Santa right away, such as candy, chocolate or, at best, a photo puzzle with 48 or 100 pieces. Seeing one's own picture on a jigsaw puzzle is very exciting, especially for the little ones. The large pieces are perfect for small children's hands and fit in every Christmas bag.
Photo Puzzle Collage – the gift idea for the end of the year
Tip: Our collage layouts are also perfect for permanently saving the photo highlights of the past months, allowing reliving the most beautiful moments once again over Christmas.
Everything has been thought of: puzzle boxes dressed up for Christmas
A beautiful give-away puzzle box rounds off your Christmas gift. At the end of the design process, you may choose from a variety of Christmas box layouts, which will suit the occasion. If more excitement is desired, you may even choose boxes without a photo on or in the box. This means that the photo or photo collage on the puzzle is not recognisable before the jigsaw has been completed.
Lots of gaming fun on Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve belongs to one of the few days in the year on which the whole family comes together. Seize the opportunity over Christmas to spend hours together, with tasty food, happy laughter and a great game. Thanks to being able to personalise the most famous game classic, no one will stay away from the table. A wonderful Christmas gift for all family members!
A Pairs game with your own pictures - a Christmas gift for all ages
What do I give to whom for Christmas?
A gift for the parents, some for the children, one for the godmother and one for the beloved partner... In December, the list of the gifts to be bought simply does not want to end. Where are the igniting ideas when you need them? With Christmas Eve in mind, we have already had some thoughts about which gift would best suit whom. Just get inspired!
A Christmas gift for her
- Product: Photo puzzles with a high amount of pieces
- Photo on the product: a Collage with her favourite pictures, making her realise how much effort has been put into this gift.
- Tip: If a Gift-Voucher-Puzzle is chosen, the gift voucher should contain an idea in which you both spend time together. In that case, the budget does not really matter; a visit to a warm spa is sometimes all a woman wants.
A Christmas gift for him
- Product: Photo puzzles from 100 to 500 pieces
- Photo on the product: his number one photo from you, his hobby or both of you
- Tip: Gifts for men are the hardest to find, since men are quite often not so easily impressed. When it comes to a gift voucher, you should rather focus on adventure, travel and action.
A Christmas gift for Mum
- Product: Photo puzzles starting at 200 pieces, preferably with a collage on the photo puzzle
- Photo on the product: Photos of the whole family or snapshots of the children, made without her knowing - best of all put together in a collage!
- Tip: For mum it is often just the memory value that counts. That is why we recommend a Photo Puzzle Collage with pictures from the past year. Here applies: the more photos - the more memories. As long as her loved ones are pictured, it does not matter that mother appears in all those pictures. This makes the selection of photographs a lot easier.
A Christmas gift for Dad
- Product: Photo puzzles up to 500 pieces, Gift-voucher-Puzzle, a Photo Pairs game
- Photo on the product: Pictures of the kids from their last trip together or pictures related to his hobby.
- Tip: Let us be honest; Daddy likes to be a little annoyed, especially when a happy child laughter comes out of it. Besides our puzzles, a Photo Pairs game is a welcome Christmas gift as well.
A Christmas gift for children
- Product: The Photo Pairs game and smaller photo puzzles up to 200 pieces
- Photo on the product: Heroes from their bedroom or pictures of themselves
- Tip: Children want to own something of their own, with which they can also show off a little in front of their friends. That is why pictures of the child himself are best suited for a photo gift. Who can claim to have been printed on a jigsaw puzzle or to be the main character of a real Pairs game?
Small wallet - great effect: Christmas gifts for every possible budget
Making everyone happy on Christmas Eve does not have to be expensive. With personal gifts, you always hit the Bull's eye. Our Christmas photo gifts make it possible to turn a small budget into big eyes!
Tip: Combine our products! Our puzzles make a perfect team together with the frames and the mats. A small example: the combination of a 100-piece puzzle and the corresponding frame is an impressive Christmas gift and costs less than €55.
Cute self-made Christmas decorations
In order to make a reindeer pendant, paint two puzzle pieces with a golden colour and one with a brown colour. After drying, glue the golden puzzle pieces to the back of the brown piece. Finally, glue two wobbly eyes and a red pearl for the nose.
Puzzle candy cane
Paint six puzzle pieces with a red and six with a white colour. Then glue the puzzle pieces alternately and slightly overlapping on each other. As soon as the puzzle candy stick is dry, attach a cord to the back using hot glue.
Puzzle Advent wreath
Paint 12 puzzle pieces with a green colour. Make sure that the selected pieces have two opposite noses. After drying, glue the puzzle noses together. As soon as the wreath is firm, decorate it with red glitter stickers and thread a cord through it.
Not convinced yet? This is why a photo puzzle stands out from all other gifts
All prices include VAT and exclude postage.